Sunday, October 21, 2007

A reflection of Psalm 77

Oh Father, hear my cry for you!
Aloud to you, for you hear my voice!
This day, my heart is heavy
Polluted with weighty desires
Lacking joy in my salvation!

Despair chokes my joy.
I’m thirsty, but refuse to drink
Has your steadfast love seized?
Will I remain in the Shadows?
Father, will I again breathe your grace?
Will you again drown me in your Light?
I crawl broken with a heavy heart!

Tonight, I will remember Your right Hand!

I will focus on the fountain of grace!
You are My God! My Rock, My Salvation!
Sacrifice of Your Son, the gift of full atonement
Father I am your Son, adopted by blood
Saved by Your Grace and Mercy, Father!
You are my God, the God of Jacob!
I remember your wonders!
Father you have been my Shepard!
Guiding me through trials
Through my own Sea, by your Strength
Lost in Trials, You are my compass
You have already carried my heavy heart!!

2 comments:

Franz Schneider said...

Wow, bro! I like the way you circle back to the Gospel, the works of the Lord, and again praising the Lord. The Psalmists always returned to the Lord's mercy in their writings.

God bless you, bro!

-Franz

Anonymous said...

<3