Monday, September 17, 2007

Intersection of Life and Direction

Where do we go from here, the lights are all green

I was just a boy, lost in a wide open field

Now my direction is clear, the light I’ve seen

Clear but still ambiguous, which paths do I yield


I have feelings I never thought I could have again

Love and Happiness, just to name a few

Life is good, but I am still not perfect, I still sin!!!!

Stay on the path of Repentance, His Mercy is true!


My selfish lusts do not always seem to align with the Plan

When do I make a move, and what steps do I take?

He knows the answer to this, even before he created man

So always seek Him for wisdom, Grace is not fake


A perfect plan, undying love, these thoughts hard to grip

Life’s twist and turns are perfect? This I’ve never understood.

It’s not about understanding; it’s about enjoying the trip

Put your faith into His direction, because friends, God is good!!!

No comments: