Monday, September 17, 2007

Truth

Buried in a sea of blankets

Lost in the depths of Dream

It’s the only way it’s true

Truth, an inconceivable truth

How can one love me so much

I hated him, Oh I hated him!

Yet he sought me, before him

He brought me to a place where

I would break free from pride

And cry out to him, Save me Father!

That moment the initiation of my soul.

No dream, but a pinching reality

Truth, The Almighty King walked

and Died on the face of this Earth

HE paid the ultimate price for Me

That payment washes my sin in blood

His Blood, perfect and Pure, God as Man

This is the roots of Truth and Love

Grow from those roots, tall like a sunflower

Stretch out in the Bright Warm Rays and

Photosynthesize into sanctification

Breathe the Truth, grow in it, and let it free.

No comments: