Thursday, September 20, 2007

Psalm 62

O' Father, My soul belongs to you, you alone
For you chose with mercy, to save me
Your arms shelter the blast of my fears
Steadfast love for thousands of years

Father, I am nothing with out you,
I yearn to bask in your goodness
You Alone, have given me solid ground
A Beautiful Grace that is so profound

In your palms, I shall not be greatly shaken
I'm dependent on your hand, Father
Trapped between an enemy and a sea
You Alone, Have already set me free

Standing on the waves, in a great storm
I sink in fear, begin to drift with the winds
But you are my refuge, my rock, my glory
O' Lord, the sovereign author of my story

I lay my fears and worries before You
Joy in my salvation, my heart is Yours!
My trust is upon my Rock, upon You wholly
You are my Salvation, My joy is in You fully

Those who balance their hope on others
Are unstable walls, they will be shaken
Disappointment will fall on the false power
We're dependent on You, every waking hour

All I have is You Father in Heaven
Rest my trusts on your Mercy and Grace
With Your power and love, I've been freed
O Father, You alone, is all I will ever need

No comments: